HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Translating YAGA

I'm translating YAGA. I''ve translated almost everything but the menu-item "Ranks" doesn't appear in Dutch. I think this : $Definition['Yaga.Ranks'] = 'Rangen'; is the correct line. Any thoughts ? Maybe it's hardcoded ?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for translating my addon!

'Yaga.Ranks' is the correct key for the menu item in the dashboard. Mind showing a screenshot of the occurrence?

I would love to add your translation to Yaga if you don't mind sharing when you are done. :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Will share when done ! I readded the key, now it translates correctly.

One more question, since I add Yaga and created Ranks and Badges, these were rewarded to the users. This resulted in an endless list of ´activities´, is it possible to bulk delete these ? I know sql.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Check out the activity table.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.