Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Something has gone wrong.

www.emiratesgaming.com

i have issue , when i login i get this error.

i have done these steps for trying to fix.

chmod 777 /cache folder

still no luck

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You should be able to see the "real" information if you add $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; to the /conf/config.php file. If that doesn't help, you would have to check the log files of your server.

• it looks like you have changed the class.categorymodel.php file. Is that correct? also, from the website it looks like he's on a shared hosting, so I don't think he can check the server logs

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@shayr said:
    it looks like you have changed the class.categorymodel.php file. Is that correct? also, from the website it looks like he's on a shared hosting, so I don't think he can check the server logs

Those notices are included in the core release of Vanilla 2.2 IIRC since they expect forums that use categories to have at least one category. They also expect there to be at least one discussion.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    Those notices are included in the core release of Vanilla 2.2 IIRC since they expect forums that use categories to have at least one category. They also expect there to be at least one discussion.

I thought for sure vanilla is handling such cases. When I deleted all my discussions and categories it just said no categories/discussions

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Vanilla also has a root category in the event there are no categories as far as I know .

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@shayr said:

@hgtonight said:

I thought for sure vanilla is handling such cases. When I deleted all my discussions and categories it just said no categories/discussions

These are notices, not errors. When debugging is disabled, you will not see these notices.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• tisufatisufa DKI JAKARTA New

@emiratesgaming said:
    www.emiratesgaming.com

i have issue , when i login i get this error.

i have done these steps for trying to fix.

chmod 777 /cache folder

still no luck

You can see it here:

https://youtu.be/oFDHA_6s1bQ

to solve "Something Has Gone Wrong" in Vanilla Forum.

May be useful.

This discussion has been closed.