Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Doesn't apper on mobile themes

Is there a way to make the polls fully usuable on mobile?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

I don't think the current version works so great on mobile, but you can try it out if you would like.

Add 'MobileFriendly' => true, to the plugin info array at the top of the plugin file.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Thanks for the addon, it seems to work ok on current mobiles. I'll be changing it to be just one question however.

Is there a quick way to not show the results to visitors and to prompt them to sign in / register if they try to vote?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You can remove the 'Plugins.DiscussionPolls.View' permission for guests. It will then say "You don't have permission to view polls".

You can override that text by using a /conf/locale.php file and using the key: 'Plugins.DiscussionPolls.NoView'

<?php
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.NoView'] = 'You need to sign in to view the polls.';

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Perfect thank you, I'll give that a whirl