Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to remove copyright link - Discussions by Vanilla

Hello, everyone, I would like to ask how to remove the copyright link and logo in the bottom right site.
I cant remove text - Discussions by Vanilla.

Thanks for help

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    Tommy89Tommy89 New
    edited March 2016

Hi thanks, I know these forums I've already read, there is more text than advices...
    I already deleted text Powered by Vanilla and logo it was easy.

The problem is the removal of the text which is to the right - Discussions by Vanilla

Simple question, in what file i remove this text - Discussions by Vanilla

Thank you very much
    And many thanks to the developers of this forum, it is really amazing thanks to forum

02.JPG 13.7K
  • Options
    noncenonce Necro-on Forensics
    edited March 2016

you said: Simple question, in what file i remove this text - Discussions by Vanilla

it could be simple if you provided important information, but because you didn't it is anti-simple.

simon says: what theme are you using? "Discussions by Vanilla" does not appear to be part of any themes distributed with the vanilla download.

without knowing what theme, only a hint can be provided: look in the files of the view folder in your theme.

• Options

oh sry, i use EmbedFriendly theme :-)

• Options
    edited March 2016

When you embedded the forum, you most likely added the code. you need to pay attention to what code you used to embed it.

or use

.vanilla-anchor {display:none;}
    .vanilla-credit {display:none;}

• Options

Thank you very much, its work !!

And my last question - where i edit email forms - registration etc.. ?
    This email forms display url links bad.. :-)

• Options

Could it be that embedding has bugs? why are the links bad?

• Options
    Tommy89Tommy89 New
    edited March 2016

In czech language, link is not in full url when anyone register in my forum, and text formatting is just on the left side and it is not a stretch, maybe just a mistake mailboxes and their views, still it must test more.

And where i can translate texts-

Reset my password
    Couldn't find an account associated with that email/username.

etc...

In folder vanilla/locales and in my language file this is not. I still have EmbedFriendly theme,

• Options
    edited March 2016

Vanilla does not translate a variety of error messages - and may never due to constraints or current programming logic. The other issue appears that there are a number of translations of items that could be translated but just haven't been added either due to time or some other reason. Things that can be translated are done the usual way with definitions.