Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I cannot Use FILE_GET_CONTENT PHP Function

Hello All :blush:

I am Back To Community ! :pleased:

I have started to create an Addon For Public ( It Will be published soon ) . But i cannot use FILE_GET_CONTENTS php function ! ! :(

Is There Anyway to allow it ?!

Regards <3

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

That is an issue with your host.

File a ticket with them.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Persian TigerPersian Tiger /etc/shadow New

:| It is Not !!!!

I can use it on other Applications But When I Try To use it on vanilla Plugins ....

Vanilla Shows an Empty Dialog :angry:

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Vanilla does not change your PHP configuration AFAIK.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• noncenonce Necro-on Forensics
    edited March 2016

Vanilla does does indeed change PHP configuration via ini set commands, but that is unrelated to the issue here.

Inability to use a php command is often best searched on the web. Other options may appear. Context and inability to do something via php can be a result of lack of knowledge how to use it correctly, if the web server configuration allows it. There are numerous reasons why it will fail under certain contexts.

• Persian TigerPersian Tiger /etc/shadow New

We Are not here To Discuss About is it Related to Vanilla Or not ?!

I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with vanilla ....

Does Anyone else have other ideas ?!

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Yes, I have. Maybe the error is bit that the function is disabled (by what incident so ever), but that you have another error.

You see an empty dialog? So you only guess what the error is. Find the real error and report it back.

• Persian tiger it could be due to how you are using it. Typically it can be be disabled for remote content, or it could be a permissions issue. You are not providing enough information. So we cannot help you yet.

grep is your friend.