Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

2.2 Update?

@R_J do you have plans to update to 2.2?

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Is it really needed? Let's try something:

Test 1 @Hällö and test two @one two

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Seems like Vanilla 2.2 does everything out of the box that this plugin provided. What feature are you missing?

• Weird. I thought I tried this with 2.2 and had issues. Lemme check on my forum.

• PFAFFPFAFF
    edited April 2016

Yup. When I add the manual bootstrap.after.php code and save it I get a "Something went wrong" error.

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();

Gdn::FactoryInstall('MentionsFormatter', 'UmlautMentionsFormatter', NULL, Gdn::FactoryInstance);

• Nvm. I think I figured it out. I was adding bootstrap file before enabling the plugin.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@PFAFF R_J said the core install of Vanilla 2.2 provides the features this addon provides. He did not say the addon was compatible with 2.2.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• PFAFFPFAFF
    edited April 2016

@hgtonight said:
    @PFAFF R_J said the core install of Vanilla 2.2 provides the features this addon provides. He did not say the addon was compatible with 2.2.

Yeah, I'm just realizing this. I guess I'm having the same issue as these folks. Mentions with spaces not working or notifications.