Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Add to Mobile

@hgtonight My site uses the default mobile theme and I saw mention in the other question where you can add:

JumpToTop {

margin-left: -800px;
}

to your theme's custom.css file. I was able to get this to work and positioned on my desktop version and tried to add it to the custom.css for the mobile theme, but It doesn't seem to be working (or visible). I have tried like this as well:

JumpToTop {

margin-right: 10px;
}

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This addon places the jump to top button in the panel markup. The panel is hidden in most mobile themes.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight - Thank you for the reply. So short answer is 'No, it cannot be added'? :p

• Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

The answer is that it can, if you're willing to to change the plugin source...

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Zarcon said:
    @hgtonight - Thank you for the reply. So short answer is 'No, it cannot be added'? :p

The answer is both "no it won't do that out of the box" and "yes you can modify it to do that."

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.