Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bootstrap Theme - Online Now PopUp

edited May 2016 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi there! I really love this plugin, but there is a little styling bug with the bootsrap theme.

The hover-popup is shown in two rows and i was not able to change the onlinenow.css to solve this on my own.
Could anyone point me in the right direction? :dizzy: This would be awesome! :pleased:

My board: https://www.pepakura.eu/board

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Please create an account for me in your site and send me the login info via PM here and I can take a look.

• edited May 2016

Sending you now:)

Thank you very much!

Ok, please look in the onlinenow.css file and find this block in line 76

#OnlineNow.Box ul.PanelInfo li div.Time a.Popup.Name, #OnlineNow.Box ul.PanelInfo li div.Time a.Popup.Time

and remove this from that block

display: inline;

That should fix the display

• You are a legend, thank you very much!

• How do I remve the hover pop up?
    Can I add something to CSS Editor or do I have the edit the CSS File

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

You could hide it with css rules. You can find what to hide by using your browser's web inspectors

• @K17 said:
    You could hide it with css rules. You can find what to hide by using your browser's web inspectors

I tried editing the css file and changing the display to hidden and all that did was make 2 boxes under the account name with the words "activity" and the time

I only want the user avatar to show

• How do I find it with browser's web inspectors

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

It's easy, hover the avatar picture, and when the popup show right click on it and select "Inspect element" (or something like depending on your browser).
    Then you should look in the html page what is the PopUp container to add it the css display none.

Here's how it looks with Opera (and mostly like Chrome and Chromium)

You see that the Popup Name and time are contained inside the div with "Time" class.
    To try I added the display: none; rule to this div and the popup still hidden.
    The css rule will look like this:

#OnlineNow .PanelInfo .Time {
        display: none !important;
    }

I added !important to force browser to not display it because when you hover the avatar, another display rule is used so the !important prevent this one to be overrided.

• Awesome
    Thank you!

• Now its only showing one person being online and they are not...