HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Adding 3 questions, first radio selection doesn't show.

cbunting99cbunting99 Texas New
edited June 2014 in Feedback

I just added the Poll, did everything that was needed but when I added a title, and 3 questions, only the last 2 questions show the radio selection, it's invisible for the first question.

Any idea what might cause that?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2014

edited: never mind I misread your question.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Does it look right with the baseline+ theme?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• It's because you didn't fill in the Question 1 prompt, just the Poll Title. I did the same thing. Kinda confusing.

• cbunting99cbunting99 Texas New

Sorry, It's been awhile since I had been back here.. But if you look above the radio button, the first question is there, it's the one missing the radio selector.

I will look into this some more when I can.

Thanks,
    Chris

Mind sharing a screenshot of the discussion edit screen with the poll inputs?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• I encoutered a similar problem, it seems that the box is hidden. I am currently trying to find the right place in the code for this:D

• edited May 2016

Edit: Man, it seems that i am blind. I thougt the first line is a answer box^^ Well, thats a bit embarrassing^^ :chuffed:

@Moehrenstein said:
    Edit: Man, it seems that i am blind. I thougt the first line is a answer box^^ Well, thats a bit embarrassing^^ :chuffed:

This definitely needs a UX update, then.

Search first