HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Individual Custom Images for ranks

I wanted to add a custom rank progression with no only different names but also different images for each rank but just realized this is not possible as all ranks have the same default image.

Would be cool in the future to be able to have a rank progression with custom images for each rank as well.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This was originally planned, but I decided it made more sense to have a single "progress" icon for scanning the activity feed.

I would support doing this via a plugin. If you need any specific hooks, just ask.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    This was originally planned, but I decided it made more sense to have a single "progress" icon for scanning the activity feed.

I would support doing this via a plugin. If you need any specific hooks, just ask.

I would love to! Unfortunately my coding experience is not yet up to the task. I'll patiently wait for further plugins tho.