Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

"Sorry, permission denied." when signing in.

13»

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@R_J said:

hgtonight will be interested in this, too, so that he can correct his plugin.

Thanks! Fixed in 0.2: https://vanillaforums.org/addon/autobury-plugin

Great debugging @River :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@River amazing, thanks for the such detailed research into the issue. It might have been that in the end

Unfortunately I dont have any copy of the table and I've already launched the forum publicly.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@River: I've tried it yesterday evening, but although I was able to reproduce the creation of the extra column, I was not able to see strange permissions as a result of this. Have you been able to reproduce this?

• Options

@R_J said:
    @River: I've tried it yesterday evening, but although I was able to reproduce the creation of the extra column, I was not able to see strange permissions as a result of this. Have you been able to reproduce this?

No, I could not reproduce the signin issue just the extra column, same as you. I was hoping the old permissions table might still be around to lend some clues, but since it is not, will have to wait for an identical issue to occur, to determine source of problem.

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.