HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Feedback

2»

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@kopna said:
    It seems that the plugin works is not entirely correct. For example, i want to select a different animation. I click on the "save" button - get a blank web page? The settings do not take effect. Thank you.

Correction - it is impossible to completely change all the settings :(

That is probably an issue with your server configuration messing with AJAX responses. Are you able to change any settings in the dashboard that respond with an inform message?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@hgtonight написал:

@kopna said:
    It seems that the plugin works is not entirely correct. For example, i want to select a different animation. I click on the "save" button - get a blank web page? The settings do not take effect. Thank you.

That is probably an issue with your server configuration messing with AJAX responses. Are you able to change any settings in the dashboard that respond with an inform message?

Sorry, a bit late to answer :( Pligin does not work in the future. click on the "save" button - get a blank web page.
    HTML_AJAX installed, version 0.5.7
    Sorry again, thank you.

@kopna said:

@hgtonight написал:

@kopna said:

Sorry, a bit late to answer :( Pligin does not work in the future. click on the "save" button - get a blank web page.
    HTML_AJAX installed, version 0.5.7
    Sorry again, thank you.

Is /conf/config.php writable?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

@hgtonight написал:

Yes - $Configuration['Garden']['RewriteUrls'] = true;

@kopna said:

@hgtonight написал:

Yes - $Configuration['Garden']['RewriteUrls'] = true;

This makes no sense.

Is the file /config/config.php writable?

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+I+know+if+a+file+is+writable&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Search first

@hgtonight написал:

This makes no sense.

Is the file /config/config.php writable?

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+I+know+if+a+file+is+writable&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Well, you mean it:

thank you...