HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Advanced editor not shown after installation "ColorBaseline" theme

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Advanced editor not shown after installation "ColorBaseline" theme ( please excuse the author)

Enable or disable the plugin does not give any result.
I would appreciate your help in solving this problem.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Switching back to the default "baseline" theme makes the editor appear?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

It is likely caused by another plugin you have enabled. There is nothing in this theme that I can see that would affect the editor which uses jquery.

look at the web inspector and see if the files for editor are loading and if there are javascipt errors in the inspector console.

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

This kind of nonsense :-( is I myself :confounded:

Changing themes does not solve anything:

@hgtonight написал:
    Switching back to the default "baseline" theme makes the editor appear?

all plugins deliberately turned off

@vrijvlinder написал:
    It is likely caused by another plugin you have enabled. There is nothing in this theme that I can see that would affect the editor which uses jquery.

look at the web inspector and see if the files for editor are loading and if there are javascipt errors in the inspector console.

, except - twitter,facebook end... Admin Mode ( sorry, @hgtonight ) decide to disable the plugin "Admin Mode", devil, "Advanced Editor" working again, maybe you think I make fun of you - but I had a full prostration :(
    go drink....

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

Hi :)
    I'm the publisher of ColorBaseline, for faster answer, remember to use the "Ask a question" link on the add-on page and tag the author with @Nameoftheauthor. Like @K17 or @kopna :)
    But now It's resolved :) If any problem bonks to you, feel free to ask :)
    Thanks for using my theme :)

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

K17

Thank you ;)