Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

New users Activations

Hello guys, can i know why i have to change manually the 'not verified' in 'verified' status for the new users? Is not automatic?
many thanks.
Teo

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Teo said:
    Hello guys, can i know why i have to change manually the 'not verified' in 'verified' status for the new users? Is not automatic?
    many thanks.
    Teo

That verified check is separate from registration and its purpose is to bypass Spam detection.

If an account is verified, posts with it will never be checked for Spam content.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:

@Teo said:
    many thanks.
    Teo

That verified check is separate from registration and its purpose is to bypass Spam detection.

If an account is verified, posts with it will never be checked for Spam content.

ok thanks ;)