Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Article Thumbnail Styling on Mobile

RonMega89RonMega89 New
edited October 2016 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

hello all anyone know how to custom list category with thumbnail view on mobile?

Tagged:

Comments

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited October 2016

Responsive mobile styling for the default mobile theme will be added in the next release of the Articles app.

For now, you can edit your mobile theme's custom.css file and add your own styling rules to have the article thumbnails show up the way you would like.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• ok
    thanks mr.shadow

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

I think it will be better if you uses real titles for your posts, because just "Article" or "Readmore" isn't really good for your post's visibility.
    It's important because in the future we could help you faster, and for users who have problems that you already had it can help too ^^
    And don't forget to use the "Ask a question" link on the plugin page if your problem is about one.

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited October 2016

I agree with @K17's comment above. This would be helpful, @RonMega89.

I edited this discussion's title from "Article" to "Article Thumbnail Styling on Mobile."

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app