Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Please add facebook to the list

Could you add Facebook to the list?
Facebook link like this - https://www.facebook.com/CourtlandKUSHGarner/videos/10153812302120404/ should appear as facebook video on Vanilla forum.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

+1

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    +1

What?

• @Prosper said:

@hgtonight said:
    +1

What?

Generally +1 means "I would also want that", or similar.

• @Kiori said:

@Prosper said:

@hgtonight said:
    +1

What?

Oh, thanks for your explanation.
    @swook - please add Facebook and if possible instagram to the list of supported social media.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

+1> @Prosper said:

@Kiori said:

@Prosper said:

@hgtonight said:
    +1

What?

Oh, thanks for your explanation.
    @swook - please add Facebook and if possible instagram to the list of supported social media.

+1

;)

The good news is the plugin is open source so we, the community, could add in the feature directly.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• While I would in general be very glad to contribute new features for the Vanilla community, I am rather short-handed at the moment and also do not have time to set things up so I can test my changes.

If anyone would like to make the changes (should not be difficult, it's some basic JS) and either submit a pull request or submit it on Vanilla as a new plugin which he/she will maintain, I am completely fine with it.

I'm sorry that I can't give a better answer.

• @swook said:
    While I would in general be very glad to contribute new features for the Vanilla community, I am rather short-handed at the moment and also do not have time to set things up so I can test my changes.

If anyone would like to make the changes (should not be difficult, it's some basic JS) and either submit a pull request or submit it on Vanilla as a new plugin which he/she will maintain, I am completely fine with it.

I'm sorry that I can't give a better answer.

Please can someone help work on this?

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP