HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Users getting logged out

Since early to mid October our users have been getting automatically logged out; there were no problems before this time frame. It seems independent of users' platforms, all over the map. Have you seen this problem with your site? It may, of course, be our customizations. I'm in support, not one of the developers, and I know little of Vanilla. 2.2.112 Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• RiverRiver MVP
    edited November 2016

@harvey said:
    Since early to mid October our users have been getting automatically logged out; there were no problems before this time frame. It seems independent of users' platforms, all over the map. Have you seen this problem with your site? It may, of course, be our customizations. I'm in support, not one of the developers, and I know little of Vanilla. 2.2.112 Thanks!

you apparently are on the wrong forum, since the 2.2.112 is a build used by vanillaforums.com.

you could ask your questions here https://support.vanillaforums.com/

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Thanks!