Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Reactions visible only to administrator.

I installed yaga today. I want social reactions like promote, awesome etc to work perfectly. Reactions below posts are not visible to members and guests. Visible only for my administrator account.

Comments

• i Checked permissions in dashboard, they are correct . Views permissions are already on in dashboard . Please tell if what coding is needed to set permissions manually in some file.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Could you provide a screenshot of the Yaga permissions for your member role?

Also, you can never react to your own content (this is hardcoded into Yaga), so you will never see reactions on your content.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Reactions should be visible by hovering them after giving permissions to react.

• i have yaga permission set as on for view, for all roles. Please check the attached snapshot, snapshot show yaga permission for members. But on hover, only the admin can see the reactions on others comments. No member account can see any reaction on admin or other members account. Apology for late reply.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

You need to allow add reactions... If you don't allow to add reactions then only you as admin will be able to view them.

Check Add Reactions permission and see if that works...

• i tried that and it worked . Thankyou .