Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[RESOLVED] Discussions not showing, but count says 27 discussions

snootysnooty Florida
edited January 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

In my "Announcements" forum category, the count shows 27, but there is actually only 1 comment visable. (Its a new forum). Any ideas?

Comments

• Could you visit http://[your forum URL]/dba/counts ? that should update your discussion count.

And do you only have one category or more? I believe I had some trouble once that dissappeared when I had more categories.

• snootysnooty Florida
    edited January 2017

Wow! Thank you Caylus, that did the trick. I have about 3 categories with multiple forums in each category btw. I wonder what caused the false count?
    Anyway, thanks again and admins, this thread can be marked as "RESOLVED" if you like.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

Do you have pre-moderation enabled? I think things going in and out of the log were causing counters to get off.

• snootysnooty Florida
    edited January 2017

Moderation Queue is set to "Everything" and queue is empty. Is that the way I should leave it?

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

Hm, no that doesn't sound like a thing, then. Things getting flagged as spam or requiring approval for each post would be the triggers there. Unsure how that happened without knowing the back story and seeing the database.