HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fatal Error in Gdn_Factory.Factory();

edited February 2012 in Feedback

After update i get this error,

Class MenuModule not found while trying to get an object for Menu. Check the path . The error occurred on or near: /var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/library/core/class.factory.php 60: require_once($Path); 61: } 62: 63: if (!class_exists($ClassName, FALSE)) { 64: throw new Exception(sprintf('Class %s not found while trying to get an object for %s. Check the path %s.', $ClassName, $Alias, $Def['Path'])); 65: } 66: 67: // Create the object differently depending on the type. 68: $Result = NULL; Backtrace: [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/library/core/class.gdn.php:148] Gdn_Factory->Factory(); [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/applications/dashboard/settings/bootstrap.php:17] Gdn::Factory(); [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/bootstrap.php:159] PHP::include_once(); [/var/www/vhosts/cursegamers.com/forum/index.php:28] PHP::require_once();

any help please?

Answers

• chadvavrachadvavra New
    edited February 2013

I'm also getting a User Model error on a clean install.

Class UserModel not found while trying to get an object for UserModel. Check the path .
    The error occurred on or near: /var/www/vhosts/[domain]/httpdocs/brainstorm/library/core/class.factory.php
    60:             require_once($Path);
    61:       }
    62:       
    63:       if (!class_exists($ClassName, FALSE)) {
    64:          throw new Exception(sprintf('Class %s not found while trying to get an object for %s. Check the path %s.', $ClassName, $Alias, $Def['Path']));
    65:       }
    66:       
    67:       // Create the object differently depending on the type.
    68:       $Result = NULL;

• This is an old thread but I came across it when I had the same problem yesterday. I was able to fix it by deleting all .ini files in the cache directory.