Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Yaga

Is there any additional features for this application? How can i add extra badges?

Tagged:

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@edy123 said:
    Is there any additional features for this application?

Not sure what you mean by "additional features". YAGA can be extended quite easy and so there are some plugins that are based on YAGA: https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/browse/all/recent?Keywords=YAGA

@edy123 said:
    How can i add extra badges?

After you've enabled YAGA, there are some additional links in your dashboard. There is a whole new group called Gamification and one setting in there is called Badges. On that page you find a small blue button called Add Badge which should be what you are looking for.

• edy123edy123 New York,NY New

Is flag quote insightful control by yaga?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You've posted a screenshot in another discussion showing that you already have something to test installed. It also shows that you have the flagging plugin as well as YAGA already enabled.

Maybe you should inspect one plugin in your test installation after the other to see what they are doing.

There is a plugin called Flagging and one called Quotes. Both of which do what you expect they do ;)

• edy123edy123 New York,NY New

The issue now when I click on flag I got a warning error msg. Invalid action