Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

YAGA Badge Award - Reaction Count Total Bug

pavsidpavsid New
edited February 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Think I may have just discovered a bug. Not sure if this is related to the upgrade to Vanilla 2.3 or the YAGA 1.1 (I upgraded both at the same time), but when you create, or edit, a badge with the rule "Reaction Count Total" then an error is thrown upon saving saying "Target is required. ActionID is required.". Note, that in my tests both of these values have been entered.

Comments

• Options
    pavsidpavsid New
    edited February 2017

In actual fact, badges with other rules are exhibiting the same issue, so it's not isolated to the "Reaction Count Total" rule :(

Can't see that much changed in BadgeController in YAGA 1.1, so maybe it's a Vanilla 2.3 issue, or something specific to my set up. Will do some further digging, but basically looks like RuleCriteria aren't being saved, and some other validation isn't working properly.

• Options
    pavsidpavsid New
    edited February 2017

Looks like line 119 of BadgeController is failing..

if(substr($Key, 0, 7) == '_Rules/') {
        $RealKey = substr($Key, 7);
        $Criteria[$RealKey] = $Value;
    }

And in the view badge/edit.php...

<?php
        // Save the Prefix for later
        $Prefix = $this->Form->InputPrefix;
        $this->Form->InputPrefix = $Prefix . '_Rules';
        echo $Rule->Form($this->Form);
        // Restore the prefix
        $this->Form->InputPrefix = $Prefix;