Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

font and colors not working

Vanilla 2.3

I have it configured as attached. The bold, italic, strikethrough and paragraph types, and other options work. But colors and font family does nothing.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Sure it does! You just have to find it ;)

• @R_J said:
    Sure it does! You just have to find it ;)

Have to find what? I didn't catch what you mean. The functionality for font-family and font color is there in the drop-downs, but it does nothing on the editor

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Sorry, because the font face is somewhat "hidden" I just that you missed it.

Which format are you using? Do you have other editors enabled which maybe interfere with the advanced editor?

• I'm using HTML format, and only the Advanced Editor plugin enabled (no other editors)

• I'm trying to decipher the plugins/editor/js/wysihtml5-0.4.0pre.js which I assume processes the events.

For the font color, it seems it would be the wysihtml5.commands.foreColor, in which there is a REG_EXP = /post-color-[0-9a-z]+/g

But in the HTML I don't see anything related to post-color; I do see data-wysihtml5-command="foreColor" data-wysihtml5-command-value="black" data-editor="{"action":"color","value":"black"}"

• I do not work either