HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Cronusmax plus script Help plz

https://us.v-cdn.net/5018160/uploads/editor/jb/062ynf142hdd.png
(link to image ^^^^)

main{

if(get_val (XB1_A)){
combo_run (Turbo_1);
if(get_val(XB1_B)){
combo_stop (Turbo_1);

}

combo Turbo_1 {
set_val(XB1_DOWN, 100);
wait(40);
call(Turbo_2)
wait (40)
call Turbo_3

combo Turbo_2 {
set_val(XB1_LEFT, 100);
}

combo Turbo_3 {
set_val(XB1_A, 100);

}

//This is the code that i am trying to use but i keep getting this error

//------ GPC: Build started ------
4: Visual To GPC*
ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected COMBO ('combo') on line 17 column 0

So for whoever knows how to code this correctly i'de love to know how.
I want the XB1_A to start the combos and XB1_B to stop them. But i get that error anyone care to help a guy out

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I can't speak for the code itself, but a syntax error usually means you missed something or added the wrong thing. In this case, You haven't closed of the main sections with a closing } . count them and make sure that the all match . For each opening { there must be a closing one }

Usually you can google this stuff by simply putting the error in the search bar... this question has nothing to do with Vanilla...

• Options

I know im just bored AF and google helps sorta sometimes. But it gives me the answers in ways i normally cant understand so i just deiced not to google it this time but thank you for taking the time. I don't even know what this site is i just googled free forum no sign up (although there was a sign up) and made the post hoping for someone to answer.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Well someone did answer... but understanding the answer can't be guaranteed based on your reply... :expressionless: