Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Tagging 1.8.2

Hello,
Or can you download the plugin Tagging 1.8.2 to run Hashtag 2.1.2.
Because my plugin Tagging is 1.8.12.
Thanks.

Loup80fr

Comments

• rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

HI @Loup80fr, thanks for trying the plugin.
    You didn't mention it but I assume you tried to install the hashtag plugin and saw that it requires the tagging plugin version 2.2 (that's what it was developed and tested on). The tagging plugin itself is distributed with Vanilla so one gets it with the Vanilla source. If my assumption is correct this implies that you are running an older version of Vanilla which I highly recommend you upgrade for cybersecurity reasons.

Specifically to the programmmatic requirement, see the file "class.hashtag.plugin.php" in the hashtag plugin source. You can try to change the line that has "'RequiredPlugins' => array('Tagging' => '1.8.2')," to "'RequiredPlugins' => array('Tagging' => '1.8.12')," and after activating the plugin, test it thoroughly to see if it works with your version of Vanilla. But I can't stress any stronger that if I were you I'd upgrade to the current version of Vanilla.

• Thank you for your reply.
    I will update vanilla when the 2.4 final will be released.

Loup80fr