HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to give user option of switching between highest rating and date on comments?

poinspoins New
edited August 2017 in General Banter

How can there be an option where a user picks between latest comment date and highest comment rating? Also, how can they have an option to filter and how to allow user to vote for a discussion once and a comment once as well, not once for both?

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

How many roads must a man walk down
    Before you call him a man
    How many seas must a white dove sail
    Before she sleeps in the sand
    Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
    Before they're forever banned
    The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
    The answer is blowin' in the wind

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@aarong: you have proven that you are either a) not able or b) not willing to do any brain work on your own. As a result, I'm convinced that I'm not able to answer you any question.

• Options

@R_J and @whu606 , I have been browsing the files, but can't figure it out. Please help.

• Options

poins/aarong

Pretty much anyone on here who might be inclined to answer questions knows you for what you are.

You will either get no response, or no useful response to your efforts.

If the occasional unhelpful response fills your needs, carry on.

Otherwise, you need to go find somewhere else to try and get your weird kicks.

• Options

@whu606 , pleas don't be rude. I asked a question, can you or the creator of the plugin, @R_J help?

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Nope.

• Options

Nope.

This discussion has been closed.