Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

My texts are not 'aligned justified' where can I get 'align justify' button on Vanilla text Editor?

kerakera New
edited September 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Please, I noticed that the texts on my posts are not aligned well and I noticed that there is no 'align justify' button on Vanilla text editor. I can only see 'align left', align center' and 'align right' Please, where can I get the 'aligned justify' button on Vanilla? (See attached 'justify icon marked with blue ink on the screenshot of a wordpress text editor)

Or is there way to add that 'align justify' button?

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

The editor has some options which are deactivated. You can see which options are available here: github.com/vanilla/vanilla/blob/master/plugins/editor/class.editor.plugin.php#L80-L110

There is no "align justify" option. You would have to write some custom CSS which adds text-align: justify to the main text so that the buttons modify that.

I think that would make sense anyway. Here in this forum all text is aligned left so the left align button wouldn't make sense...

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

Don't know wich editor you are using. If you are using the Advanced Editor, this options isn't available.
    But with the Advanced Editor Config addon you can add left, right and center align.
    Don't know if any Vanilla compatible editor features justified text.