Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Working on version 2.5?

13»

Comments

• sparrowhawk66sparrowhawk66 Kraków New

@pioc34 said:
    do you have

// Yaga
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Version'] = '1.1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Reactions']['Enabled'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Badges']['Enabled'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Ranks']['Enabled'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['MenuLinks']['Show'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['LeaderBoard']['Enabled'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['LeaderBoard']['Limit'] = '10';

in your config.php file?

Yes, I have. Without it, the forum crashes forthwith even if ranks are disabled. I'm afraid I can't read the debug messages.

• Sorry for my lack of response. I didn't get any email notification. It was working in 2.5 but isn't working in 2.6. It completely blows the profiles. I haven't finished checking things on my local to see why it's breaking though.

• Ok it's reactions that is blowing things up atm. Badges seem to work fine. Noting that I pulled the Github mentioned above and found here, https://github.com/pioc92/Application-Yaga .

• Debug has an SQL issue:

In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #1 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'van2.Reaction.ReactionID'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by

Variables in local scope:
    [sql] 'select *, count(*) as RowCount
    from GDN_Reaction Reaction
    where ActionID = :ActionID
    and ParentAuthorID = :ParentAuthorID'
    [inputParameters] array (
    ':ActionID' => 1,
    ':ParentAuthorID' => 2,
    )
    [options] array (
    'Type' => 'select',
    'Slave' => NULL,
    'ReturnType' => 'DataSet',
    )
    [returnType] 'DataSet'
    [tries] 2
    [try] 0
    [pDO] array (
    )
    [pDOStatement] false
    [state] '42000'
    [code] 1140
    [message] 'In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #1 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column \'van2.Reaction.ReactionID\'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by'
    [ex] array (
    )

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

Execute this SQL code :

@sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''));

• Sorry again for the late reply. Not sure why I'm getting no notifications of responses. I figured out the issue and the solution I did isn't a fix per se.
    I had upgraded Mysql to 5.7 and didn't realize it enables strict mode by default. So on my local, I had to disable strict mode in my.conf by adding [mysqld] sql_mode="
    It doesn't fix the actual issue but since vanillaforums requires strict mode be disabled, it does allow things to work. :)

• Hello,

I have installed it on Vanilla 3.2 and everything is working fine except the icons,

the icons are not showing, please see the attached image.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards.

• Use this version by vanillaskins.com, upload the file to plugin and enable it.