Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Stats empty / no data

2»

Comments

• topcheesetopcheese DevOps Montreal Moderator

Awesome

• @topcheese Yes I am having the same problem...I installed the 2.6.1 version yesterday...my statistics dont work...just finished uploading languages and they do not work either. I’m a self installer, using cPanel...not much experience with programming,...but i can learn quick if you could kindly guide!!

• lokanathlokanath New
    edited August 2018

@donovanb Hi, I have the same issue, i am new - where can I find the above code?

• lokanathlokanath New
    edited September 2018

Ok check this out....this is why I could not find the code anywhere - and going crazy!

• lokanathlokanath New
    edited September 2018

I found the problem with why Statistics is not loading - i would like to show the image but I cannot upload for some reason....I will try this link - i hope this helps others...from my dropbox account
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2sp64mq46zxowhb/AAAm86blvVtcaWlnsPPEb4aZa?dl=0

• donovanbdonovanb
    edited September 2018

Image link does not work for me. Ultimately, upgrading to 6.2.1 broke stats again. I haven't taken the time to fix it because @topcheese 's linc keeps changing. :-)

Donovan

• @donovanb ok...ill try again..otherwise is there someplace else I can post it? I found a message in my cPanel when i was flicking through my databases...it seems that analytics cause an issue between the database and the server,..i have the screen shot...you can email me (public email address on my site) admin23@lokanatha.org if i cannot post it here.

• Nope i cant download the image here on this forum...im on ipad..thats prob why.