Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Need Help!!!!

I ran into some problems when testing vanilla.
One of the big ones being that A moderator can delete all of the content of an Admin.
Also... I need to have the option for a moderator not to be able to ban another moderator.

Is it possible?

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You would have to create a custom plugin for that.

Or find trustworthy moderators...

• Options
    PCTipsGRPCTipsGR Unknown New
    edited September 2018

@vincitytaymodaimo said:
    I ran into some problems when testing vanilla.
    One of the big ones being that A moderator can delete all of the content of an Admin.
    Also... I need to have the option for a moderator not to be able to ban another moderator.

Is it possible?

@R_J then said:
    You would have to create a custom plugin for that.

Or find trustworthy moderators...

I agree. Seriously now, that is what moderators are for, managing the forum and content, and if you do not want that, don't have moderators on your site :lol:

BTW, I think an Admin can revoke moderator activities and restore content.

• Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

If you worry about admin discussions designed to convey the forum policies, then you can put these in a special category and revoke moderators' permissions to delete those. If you worry about moderator comments, as mentioned earlier, those can be recovered.
    But more importantly, as R_J wrote, don't give moderator rights to those you don't trust.