Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Error after upgrading to 2.6.4

This discussion was created from comments split from: Security update: Vanilla 2.6.4.

Comments

• Hi. I've updated to version 2.6.4.

Do you know when I can't access "forum/dashboard/settings/themes" anymore ?

I am getting an error : "Something has gone wrong.
    We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
    Please check back in a little while."

Thanks

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

"Something has gone wrong" is only a nice placeholder for an ugly error message. You should temporarily add $Configuration['Debug'] = true; to your /conf/config.php

• Thanks for your answer @R_J

This is the error I got:

Fatal Error in Vanilla\AddonManager.lookupAllByType();

Call to a member function getKey() on null

The error occurred on or near: /path/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php

294: $addons = [];
    295: foreach ($index as $addonDirName => $addonDirPath) {
    296: try {
    297: $addon = $this->lookupSingleCachedAddon($addonDirName, $type);
    298: $addons[$addon->getKey()] = $addon;
    299: } catch (\Exception $ex) {
    300: trigger_error("The $type in $addonDirPath is invalid and will be skipped.", E_USER_WARNING);
    301: // Clear the addon out of the index.
    302: $this->deleteSingleIndexKey($type, $addonDirName);

Backtrace:

[/path/forum/library/core/class.thememanager.php:86] Vanilla\AddonManager->lookupAllByType();
    [/path/forum/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php:1831] Gdn_ThemeManager->availableThemes();
    [/path/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:845] SettingsController->themes();
    [/path/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:274] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController();
    [/path/forum/index.php:29] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch();

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Sounds as if you have a corrupt theme. Do you have any custom theme in the /themes folder?

But maybe it is already solved by deleting /cache/theme-index.php and /cache/theme/*

• Thanks, It worked!

I've delete all my themes, re-uploaded the vanilla ones, and delete the two files above it worked!