Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

hello!

hey,
I have a question, sorry if I'm in a wrong catogory.
if I download the forums myself and intall, do I have the forums permanently, or is it a trail?

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited January 2019

Howdy, yes you do get it forever.

That form appears broken - the labels are all white for some reason. I've notified @Adrian and the marketing team.

Note that putting info into it is completely optional. You can just click "Download" or you can download it from GitHub (from vanilla/vanilla under "Releases") or from the Addons directory on this site.

If you do fill out that form, then we'll have you in our database of users and we can send you our open source newsletter, which also includes notifications for important updates.

• @Linc said:
    Howdy, yes you do get it forever.

That form appears broken - the labels are all white for some reason. I've notified @Adrian and the marketing team.

Note that putting info into it is completely optional. You can just click "Download" or you can download it from GitHub (from vanilla/vanilla under "Releases") or from the Addons directory on this site.

If you do fill out that form, then we'll have you in our database of users and we can send you our open source newsletter, which also includes notifications for important updates.

okay thanks!
    I have a other question, how do you get the message background blue?
    I have logged in settings and have not found that.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

This is now fixed @linc - form always worked, it was just the color of the text that default to white for some reason.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@galantis said:

Are you talking about the blue background of my comments?

That is a customization we did to this site so that you can see which replies are from Vanilla staff members.

• @Linc said:

@galantis said:

Are you talking about the blue background of my comments?

That is a customization we did to this site so that you can see which replies are from Vanilla staff members.

yes, the blue background of your comments, i have some staff in my vanilla forums, and i'd like to do that too. but i can not find the settings for that... any idea how i can do that too? :)