Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 2.8 Pockets errors: Undefined class constant 'TYPE_DEFAULT', Class 'Pocket' not found, etc

edited February 2019 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello!

There looks to be some trouble with the Pockets plugin in 2.8 -

I found I had to add a "require_once('library/Pocket.php');" to PocketsPlugin.php:679, at the start of the structure() function to enable utility/update to run correctly. Then when opening the Pockets settings: "Class 'Pocket' not found" in PocketsPlugin.php:184, presumably requiring the same addition to work around it.

Comments

• Options
    charrondevcharrondev Developer Lead (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff
    edited February 2019

Did you clear your cache after upgrading? The file should be automatically included by the auto-loader built on the first request after clearing the cache or on enable of the addon.

• Options

Thanks @charrondev - yeah I did; inexplicably, the upgrade failed entirely on my local mirror, but ended up working fine on my staging mirror on the same server. Followed the same procedure on both! Anyway, seems to be fine now!