HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Updated April 12th ?

lists Vanilla as updated on April 12th

But it is shown as updated March 15th (which to my knowledge is correct) here:

What was updated ?

Just the description or ?

Comments

• Options
    K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Yes I think it's a description change. This will bump the addon (or the core, in that case) to the top ^^

EDIT: after checking the Wayback Machine the description wes changed, because it haven't been updated.

• Options

Ahah this is for Vanilla Cloud customers, not Open Source users ^^

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I have edit the description, sorry for the confusion. The description was still talking about version 2.6 and it's requirements

• Options
    edited April 2019

No problem ^^ I think it would be nice for you (moderators and to) to be able to update an addon without bump it to the top.

• Options
    TheWallTheWall New
    edited April 2019

Can someone explain a little more this bug?

Fix bug where Private Messages with recipients went to every user that did not have a user name

• Options
    edited April 2019

What about 17th of April? Same as 12th?

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

It wasn't me this time, therefore I cannot answer it. But for all new official versions, there are also official announcements. So you do not have to fear that you miss something.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited April 2019
    Fix bug where Private Messages with recipients went to every user that did not have a user name

It's a pretty obscure problem. If you had users with blank usernames (likely from an import), you could sent a PM with a blank TO field, which would then go to all of those users. Also, it should have read "WITHOUT recipients".

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

The software for the directory is open source and can be thusly patched if anyone wants to.