Stuck in the build process
I am new to vanilla.
I am trying to install this software and I wanted to create a new theme but I think I'm stuck in the build process.
This what I did based on the instructions I read on Vanilla CLI page:
1. Download: "composer"
2. run in COMMAND LINE: composer global require 'vanilla/vanilla-cli
3. Download and install: Node.js
4. Download and install: yarn.
5. run in COMMAND LINE: yarn add @vanillaforums/theme-boilerplate
6. create your theme folder
7. cd <your theme>
8. run in COMMAND LINE: yarn run boilerplate-install my-custom-theme "My Custom Theme"
9. run in COMMAND LINE: vanilla build (This is not working in my part because I can't see how to add/fix the vanillacli_vanilla_src_dir)
Can someone help me in fixing this last part?