HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Jira Integration Feature Request

I have a feature request: We would like to be able to create a Jira ticket directly from the community, similar to how we can create a Zendesk ticket directly with the Zendesk integration. So far I have found the suggestion that we could one could DIY an addon (https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/34416/can-jira-service-desk-be-integrated), but it would be great to have this as a fully supported integration.

I didn't see a place to put this as an Idea/Feature request, so please let me know if this needs to be moved to a different category. Thanks.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Can it be that you are a paying customer? In that case you should directly connect with the support.

This forum is for the open source and self hosted version of Vanilla. This version doesn't even have Zendesk integration

• Thanks! I put this in the wrong place. I'll move it over.

• charrondevcharrondev Developer Lead (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff

@domino_katie We have a client community here where you should be able to sign in with your Vanilla Forums management account:

Additionally feature requests like this can be forwarded through your Customer Success Manager.