HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Added a Gallery.. Enabled it.. but now what?

I added a gallery successfully I think since it shows in the plugins and was enabled.

But then it states.. "You first need to create a new Album and then the form appears in the Album you just created so you can upload pictures to it."

How do I create a New Album?

Comments

• Options

I have the same question 👍

hope someone help.

vanilla version is 3.2

• Options
    KasparKaspar Moderator

The description says:

"You need to set permissions for users to be allowed to upload and download in the dashboard.

If you do not want users to upload except admin, change the permissions in the plugin to 'Garden.Settings.Manage'."

Also, there is a note about forums not located in root.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

The plugin might probably be broken. We have a User Gallery plugin working in some of our communities which displays user uploads from posts as well as gives the ability to create folders and upload pictures apart from posts. We also have a module showing the latest uploads to the whole community. I’ll send you a PM to check it out.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

like he said u need to set permissions for users to be allowed to upload it...

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited November 2019

@aworkofmarc and @testing3: Our own Vanilla GalleryPlus plugin is available in our VanillaSkins.com shop. All the info is there. Working with all 3.X versions.

https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/37745/vanillaskins-com-plugins-themes-and-graphics-for-vanillaforums-os

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla