Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.

VanillaSkins.com - Plugins, Themes and Graphics for Vanillaforums OS

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited November 15 in General Banter

Hi all,

In the last weeks I sat down to put together an update for my VanillaSkins shop:

https://www.vanillaskins.com

Basically, you'll find a few paid and free plugins as well as themes and visually appealing badges sets for YAGA - if you feel like to enhance and beautify your community.

So the things VanillaSkins offers are:

• Plugins (Free and Paid)
  • Themes
  • Graphics

In the advent of a lot of new Vanillaforums updates (thanks to the team!), the big amount of abandoned addons and the not so well established OS ecosystem I decided to give VanillaSkins some love. It is a small but useful shop for designers, community managers and newbies who are not skilled developers in the Vanilla world.

I did this because currently, the network for newcomers to Vanillaforums OS is a little thin. Having worked with Open Source software for over 20 years, I think that every additional offer that supports the scene around a specific software is important.

The generated revenue will go directly into the development of new plugins - or what I call "missing mandatories" - that Vanillaforums does not yet provide. That way, @Bleistivt and I put together a cool and "working" gallery extensions with masonry and lightbox effects, created some GDPR relevant plugins that were not available yet for Vanillaforums and more.

You can also follow updates on Facebook.

All the best,

phreak

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
Bleistivt

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited November 18

Hi all,

I put together a list of currently available plugins. There will be more added week by week.

• MEDIA MANAGER (GDPR) • Uploads monitoring for the dashboard
    • USER DATA EXPORT (GDPR) • Export of personal user data
    • GALLERY PLUS • Versatile user gallery = DEMO
    • DISCUSSION SCHEDULER • Auto-publish discussions in the future
    • USER INVITE REFERRER • User email invitation with YAGA rule
    • ALWAYS EDIT FIRST COMMENT • ID or category based long term editing
    • CSS MINIFICATION • CSS compressor for better page speed (SEO)
    • MAGIC LINK • Email link-based login
    • SEARCH PLUS • Advanced Search

Free plugins:

• DATE SEPERATORS • Discussion list date headers
    • DISCUSSION INSERTS • Pockets like addon
    • ZERO COMMENTS • Lists discussions with 0 answers
    • DOFOLLOW • De-activates default nofollow links

Here a preview of the badges set.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla