Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

The Big News?

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Mark, maybe it was a dream! But Im sure I read that you were gonna 'inform' us all about some real big, exciting project your working on (did you forget, or have I missed it!?)

just give me some exciting news! (make it up if you have to)

Comments

• Options
    me waiting too
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited October 2006
    My deadline is this week. It will require some testing after that by the client. I'll tell you when it's launched.
  • Options
    Can we have the first letter?
  • Options
    n.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    great look forward to it!
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    f
  • Options
    Yay! Fanilla!
  • Options
    Perhaps Funilla - the even more casual and light-hearted software?
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    "Fanilla" This is funny .. because in Egyptian slang it is a generic meaning for shirts http://www.apparelsearch.com/Definitions/Clothing/shirts_shirt_definition.htm P.S. what html exactly are allowed here? it is a pain to add a link...
  • Options
    Perhaps he rewrote the discussion boards for Flickr?
    Doubt it, but that would be AWESOME!
  • Options
    Mark, Does it ends with d and p in middle?
  • Options
    Has it to do something with Flock or Firefox?
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Flickr? edit: I should try reading before posting, huh. Anyhow, Flock - there's a business that flopped, eh? *hopes its not the big news*
  • Options
    You are all wrong. It is Flan.
  • Options
    flan what?
  • Options
    flantastic?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It's not flock.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    it could be feedburner, furl or flickr. Why would flickr need a forum I'm betting feedburner moving there forum to Vanilla
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Oh it could be nothing we've ever heard of? and we're wasting are time guessing!! :)
This discussion has been closed.