Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

does anyone have all the iconbuffet icons?

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
ok, i'm a fan of iconbuffet and a designer, so if anyone has the collection of free icons, or at least quite a few of them, PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE whisper me so i can get some for my new program.

Thanking anyone who helps me :D

Comments

• If they're free, perhaps they could just post a public link? If bandwidth is an issue I'll be willing to host them as I have spare b/w.
  • the couple of sets i'm interested in is in the subscription sets, and they're only available to people who have subscribed, and they were sent out quite a while ago so i missed them and i need to get someone else to port them to me. If you need my email just check my account details ;)
  • I've only got: Manhattan Tech Toys Pumpkin Eve 1 Shanghai Tech So if anyone has any others then I'd love them to be delivered to me. My email is petepap@gmail.com -- if you have got any of the above then I can deliver them to you btw.
  • Add me to the list ;) lukescammell .AT. gmail .DOT. com
  • I got them all, except for 2-3 delieveries that ran out. It took little more than a weekend on the forum. http://iconbuffet.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2719 Anyway, I will send offers, (whisper what you want) but you must share among yourselves :-)
  • ADMADM
    edited January 2007
    Ok guys I have all of them except the following now: Groom Lake Invasion Helsinki Hi-Fi Shanghai Tech Vector I'll send all 53 I have now to Stash so if anyone wants any that I have (everything except the above) then whisper me or Stash. Also if anyone has any of the above can you send them to petepap@gmail.com? I'd appreciate it! Cheers!
  • Vincent: What do you need? or are you already whispering it out with someone?
  • I will trade Shanghai Tech Vector for Manhattan Tech Toys :-)
  • ADMADM
    edited January 2007
    Oops forgot to send that to you.. it's sent to your email in your profile :) I now only need Groom Lake Invasion and Helsinki Hi-Fi :) I just Helsink Hi-Fi from the iconbuffet forums. heh.
  • Nevermind just got them all now :) I've sent the ones I was missing to Stash so he has the whole collection. Wallphone what ones are you missing now?
  • edited January 2007
    I got them all. Mucho Gracias. Now if only Vincent would return, hes missing all the fun. ;-)
  • I'm surprised no one has copped out yet and uploaded the whole god damn lot by yousendit.
  • edited January 2007
    yo guys, i was asleep so missed it :(

could ya send all of em to vinc2god [at{ gmail dotty com ?
  • Ok on their way now :D
  • aaa, my mailbox is overflowing!!!! WOOT

thx man
  • ADMADM
    edited January 2007
    heh no problems :) You should have them all now.
  • Could you send all to me at carnold5 .AT][ gmail [[DOT (com Many thanks
  • send to me too please... navvvv [at] gmail.com
  • y2kbugger A***T gmail D**O**T C**O**M please

thanks !!!

zak
  • How big is the pack? I dont mind hosting it for a while...could get tedious emailing tons of people with it.