Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Lech has disappeared...

edited April 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
How is it we keep losing key people for random periods of time?

Comments

• Options
    it's that earth, space and time vortex, captain <<said in my Scottie voice>>
  • Options
    ercatliercatli
    edited October 2006
    The dreaded Vanilla Triangle???
  • Options
    Perhaps he is off "helping" some young lady with her Mac problems, lol.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Dudes, I'm baaaaaaaaack!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Sort of, wow this place has moved around a bit and tons more users have joined since I've last been around. Crazy.
  • Options
    even though i dont know you; Welcome Back!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Hello! and YES! IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK! Although I feel kind of lost now with all the changes that have taken place with everything I've missed while being busy as hell and elsewhere. But it's good to see the community thriving and marching on, so I'm not sure how much I can contribute as I've come today looking for a bit of help as well. But I'm trying to make some time to get back into the habit of breaking Vanilla and making a new theme (yeah, I know... I failed in that promise) but, SOON! /me gives mini a noogie.
  • Options
    Yay! /me does a happy dance Missed you. Mini's gone on vacation again tho.
  • Options
    Welcome back!

And you know... what happened between me and your significant other... I'm sorry. We thought you weren't coming back. :P
  • Options
    I'm gonna post on this thread just cos it brings a warm glow to my heart to see you guys doing your wee dances of Lussumo joy. Done.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    if by "significant other" you mean my crazy friend Ken, yeah, do whatever. I'll enjoy the company of the ladies here :) Also, it never fails! The moment I jump back, mini always disappears for a few days on vacation or off to some event. Is Mark still popping around now and then? You out there, Mark?
  • Options
    Hey hey lech. Glad to see you return. I'm the same shoes as you in that I really need to do a new theme.. been saying I would but I'm too lazy ;)
  • Options
    haven't heard from mark for more than 2 weeks now
  • Options
    Hey whos that bald guy? Welcome back!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    3stripe, ADM, krak what's going on :) good to see that some of the core people are still here. I think my return has somehow sparked some kind of event due to the name whoring search which lead me to find this thread :) I miss you guys! Mark is missing? or is he just as busy as the rest of us these days? I suspect he's been contracted then kidnapped by headhunting ninjas for work related projects as usual. Hope things are going good. I'll try to hold back all the Swell jokes, I promise.
This discussion has been closed.