Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

so long, trendwhore

ithcyithcy New
edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
*pours beer

Comments

• Options
    ?
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    /me is a bit confused
  • Options
    as am I. Care to explain itchy?
  • Options
    it was a messageboard which shut down tonight. i made this thread because i know several ex-members of trendwhore are members here.
  • Options
    oh. it sucks when messageboards die
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Perhaps they are switching over to vanilla :D
  • Options
    actually they are :)
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    haha, figures.
  • Options
    ex member here... i got banz0red many moons ago
  • Options
    /me pours some out for his dead homie TW
  • Options
    werd. is there already an alternate? people can hang out on my vanilla ifn they wantsta

vanilla.twoandten.com
  • Options
    i think snow was going to set something up.

people are welcome to play on my vanilla as well: butt3rscotch.
  • Options
    i know she's away for the weekend, don't count on it being up soon, she's got bigger fish to fry
  • Options
    whatever. married! pshaw!

*drinks uncontrollably
  • Options
    life goes on!

i do kinda miss it already, though. no where near enough to bring it back, but there are pangs.
  • Options
    i keep clicking my bookmark for it out of habit expecting something to be there.
  • Options
    I suppose this means James will truly never let me in.
  • Options
    yeah, that james guy was a retard.

actually, i'm afraid that i completely forgot. at the time i spoke with you, tw was quite the tumultuous place, and there was no way i was going to chance encountering more with your situation. and then we raptured (kicked a lot of people out), and i forgot about it after then.
  • Options
    the user list is pre-rapture, right? I mean, it almost has to be. I'm looking at it thinking, "REALLY? that guy was a member? And I never saw her around here, not even once!"
  • Options
    yeah.

that's every user ever.
This discussion has been closed.