Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

so long, trendwhore

ithcyithcy New
edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
*pours beer

Comments

• lechlech Chicagoland
    /me is a bit confused
  • as am I. Care to explain itchy?
  • it was a messageboard which shut down tonight. i made this thread because i know several ex-members of trendwhore are members here.
  • oh. it sucks when messageboards die
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Perhaps they are switching over to vanilla :D
  • actually they are :)
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    haha, figures.
  • ex member here... i got banz0red many moons ago
  • /me pours some out for his dead homie TW
  • werd. is there already an alternate? people can hang out on my vanilla ifn they wantsta

vanilla.twoandten.com
  • i think snow was going to set something up.

people are welcome to play on my vanilla as well: butt3rscotch.
  • i know she's away for the weekend, don't count on it being up soon, she's got bigger fish to fry
  • whatever. married! pshaw!

*drinks uncontrollably
  • life goes on!

i do kinda miss it already, though. no where near enough to bring it back, but there are pangs.
  • i keep clicking my bookmark for it out of habit expecting something to be there.
  • I suppose this means James will truly never let me in.
  • yeah, that james guy was a retard.

actually, i'm afraid that i completely forgot. at the time i spoke with you, tw was quite the tumultuous place, and there was no way i was going to chance encountering more with your situation. and then we raptured (kicked a lot of people out), and i forgot about it after then.
  • the user list is pre-rapture, right? I mean, it almost has to be. I'm looking at it thinking, "REALLY? that guy was a member? And I never saw her around here, not even once!"
  • yeah.

that's every user ever.
This discussion has been closed.