Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Discussion Tags Plugin Error

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
DiscussionTags 0.3.1 I use it in local server with no problem (on windows xp with apache friends' xampp ) but on live server I have problem with displaying all tags. I think the problem reasons from friendly urls which I dont use on local server (but I use friendly urls on live apache server). You can the error on live server: http://www.japonya.org/sozluk/extension.php?PostBackAction=DiscussionTags which is : A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message The "DiscussionTags" class referenced by "DiscussionTags" does not appear to exist. Affected Elements ObjectFactory.NewObject(); For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

Comments

• Have you tried simply reinstalling the extension?
  • I don't know if this will solve it. You might want to make sure your PHP versions are the same on your test server as your production server. I have not had this problem, but I have had it with other applications when I run in test and then go to run in production and realize that test and production don't have similar PHP functions.
  • Reinstalling the extension did not solve the problem. But I checked php versions. I use php 5.2.3 on local server. And live server was php 4.4.x. So I configured live server to use php 5 and the problem is solved. But this time I got this errors: Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e25dacd42b69289e49c9d24e86d64a09, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/japonya/sozluk/library/People/People.Class.Authenticator.php on line 113 Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_e25dacd42b69289e49c9d24e86d64a09, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0 Then I deleted all the things on tmp folder for my account on the server. So it works now. Thanks a lot.
This discussion has been closed.