Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

FOSS Database Systems

edited April 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
In my ongoing quest to find a free, web-based database system with customizable front-end, I stumbled across Glom, a PostreSQL backend Database system using a GTK frontend. It modeled loosely after the Proprietary FileMaker. It's not exactly what I want, but the backend is something worth looking at, and It may be possible to create a web-based frontend (someone already proposed a Web UI).

Anyone know of similar systems that care to share? I'm looking for something like FileMaker (but not propietary garbage) and written in PHP...

Comments

• Options
    DabbleDB also accomplishes everything I need to run it on a private server. This is a requirement as some of the information my clients will be working with are confidential...

I sure hope people can use some of these resources here, I feel like I'm talking to myself :)
  • Options
    Heidi SQL gives a nice front-end to MySql databases on Windows systems
This discussion has been closed.