Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Wordpress Integration/Extensions not Working

edited January 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Using Vanilla 1.0.3 and MySQL 4.1.10. I have integrated Vanilla with my Wordpress blog and it is working great. The only problem I am having is with extensions. When I click on the box to enable an extension, I get the following error message: Warning: require_once(../wp-blog-header.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/winncoe4/public_html/blog/Vanilla.1.0.1/conf/database.php on line 29 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/winncoe4/public_html/blog/Vanilla.1.0.1/conf/database.php on line 29 I can manually enable extensions by modifying the conf\extensions.php file. This is how I enabled the "CommentRemoval 2.1" extension: include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."CommentRemoval/default.php"); But when I try to remove a Discussion and click on the "remove" button, I get the same error message that pops up when trying to enable extensions: Warning: require_once(../wp-blog-header.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/winncoe4/public_html/blog/Vanilla.1.0.1/conf/database.php on line 29 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/winncoe4/public_html/blog/Vanilla.1.0.1/conf/database.php on line 29 After this the "remove" button is replaced with "error" and the Discussion is still visible. Any ideas?

Comments

• And you're quite sure that error doesnt happen when you're using the forum normally?
  • Yes, this only happens when I try to enable an extension or delete a Discussion using the CommentRemoval extension. All other functions work perfectly. The strange thing is I'm pretty certain I didn't have any errors until I upgraded from 1.0.1.
  • Any update on if you were able to resolve this problem? I'm experiencing something similar, no problems except when trying to enable extensions after integrating with Wordpress.