Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Body class for signed in user?

edited August 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've been investigating wether or not there's an ability to have a special high-level (like on the body tag) class for someone who is signed into the vanilla forums (or perhaps a class for those who are *not* signed in).

I am wondering because different elements of the site show up depending on if a user is signed in, and I would like to be able to manipulate the CSS styles depending on if a user is signed in or not.

I have looked through the addons and not noticed such functionality, nor have I noticed it in the basic install. So I am wondering if anyone on the forums has seen such functionality (that I may have overlooked) or implemented such functionality into their forums.

Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    The base controller class defines the body's css definitions. You could do it with a plugin, or you could hard-code it for a theme. I can help you with this if you like. Send me a message on here or over email: mark at vanillaforums dot com.