Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

No such file or directory error

edited October 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi,

I'm using Vanilla 1.1.9 and it works brilliant except when I try to logout or check for new version (errors in appg/init_people.php and appg/init_ajax.php). This is very strange and may be because of my server configuration, but maybe there is a way to fix it without changing server configuration or what configuration should be changed. When I try to logout I get a bunch of errors:

Warning: include_once(//PDC1/sites/t/test.com/public_html/forum/appg/headers.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/t/test.com/public_html/forum/appg/init_people.php on line 17

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '//PDC1/sites/t/test.com/public_html/forum/appg/headers.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/sites/t/test.com/public_html/forum/appg/init_people.php on line 17
// and so on...

I tried to change //PDC1/sites/t to /var/sites/t in conf/settings.php but when I did this, the whole forum hadn't working. I tried the same only in init_people.php but whent I did this, I'd not getting any error, just blank page and user is not logget out, nothing happens.

I would be very grateful if anyone has an idea on how to fix this.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone? Someone must be able to provide an answer?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    All I can recommend is that you check your server to make sure that the paths it is using to access your files are correct.