HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Users and Themes

edited December 2009 in Feedback
hey,
I am new to vanilla, on first impressions it looks great.
I was just checking up what it can do and look like, and was just wondering if there is anywhere that lists folks or site that use vanilla ?
this would be great to see the configuration and skinning possibilities, and I am sure would give potential users confidence in the product.
There are sure to be a lot if the statement on the home page is true:
'Vanilla has been adopted by over 300,000 businesses, brands, and fans. '

Keep up the great work
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Are we talking about Vanilla 2? There was a discussion about site using Garden/Vanilla 2 you might be interested in: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/9857/websites-built-using-garden-framework

Vanilla 1 is the product with the wide install base because it's a mature product. Vanilla 2 is just taking its first steps :)
  • Options
    Hey Lincoln,

Well both really, understandably there might not be many sites using 2 at the moment.
    It's just that from my first impressions of this software, it is very interesting but even tho you say it is used by 300k people it was hard for me to see many places that is is used, apart from this site. Upon looking around on the discussions I found a few more, but again due to the nature of these many were in development or in broken states.

That said since I came across vanilla last week I have came across a number of sites in which I thought what is this running on, only to discover vanilla in the source !

Basically what I am getting at is maybe it would be good to have a list of sites that use vanilla, I suspect when most people come here they like me are evaluation forum software, I would be alot more trusting in an app where i can [easily] see that there are lots of other folks using the same.
    just my 2 cents
  • Options
    Here's one that I working on: http://goalazo.com/
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited December 2009
    Google for "powered by vanilla" for an exhaustive list :)