Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Please I Need Help!! >.>

edited January 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I don't get how to change the Theme.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Comment Removed By Author.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Are you using the hosting on VanillaForums.com? If you're trying to set up Vanilla 2 on your own hosting plan but can't follow any of the instructions, I strongly recommend signing up for VanillaForums.com instead. http://vanillaforums.com/
  • edited January 2010
    No, I have one, but I don't get how to change the Theme, etc. Here's a link, for you. Please may you join, so you can help out?

EDIT: Added link.
  • edited January 2010
    to change a theme, upload it to your themes folder on your site, then go into your admin panel and click themes on the left menu, click activate on the theme you want, if the theme doesnt change and your site still displays the old theme, go into plugins in the admin of your site and disable the cssthemes plugin and try activating the theme again, I'v notived problems with that plugin when trying to add new themes, thats probably the issue
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    True, you're not yet able to change themes on VanillaForums.com. That functionality is coming quite soon though.